Support for Your Teaching
- Request Library Instruction: Schedule a librarian-led session for your course.
- Critical Information Literacy Lab (CIL): Support for incorporating critical information literacy into your curriculum.
- Video Tutorials: Including the beginning, intermediate, and advanced CIL tutorials and more.
- Library Instruction Options: All our instructional support options.
Materials for Your Courses
- Linking to Library Resources: Link to full-text articles, journals, ebooks, and streaming video.
- Film Collection: Our video options, including DVD and streaming.
- Put an Item into Course Reserves: Make textbooks available to your students.
- Workshops (Live and Recorded): Offer extra credit for workshop attendance or attend one yourself.
Support for Your Research
- Check out Library Materials: Your Coyote OneCard is your library card.
- Obtain Materials from Other Libraries: Interlibrary Loan’s ILLiad and CSU+ services.
- Off-Campus Access: Your My Coyote login is the key to everything on our website.
- Research Appointments: One-on-one appointments with reference librarians. Choose the next available librarian or the librarian liaison to your department.
- Library Guides for Faculty: A wide variety of topics specific to the Pfau Library’s resources and services.