Innovation Lab Equipment
Most of the equipment available in the Innovation Lab was paid for with funding from the Vital Technology Initiative.
Important Note: All Equipment and Materials in the Innovation Lab are free of charge for all students and staff
All 3D Printers take either .STL or .OBJ file types. We are unable to print our JPEGS or PNG files. Students are able to submit up to TWO FILES per week, for printing. As soon as those objects are picked up students are able to submit two more, exceptions can be made for urgent projects, marked in the submission form.
- Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printers (x3)
- Ultimaker 2+ Extended 3D Printer
- Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D Printer
- Formlabs Resin Printer
Other Machines and Equipment:
- Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Machine
- The Innovation Lab has plenty of Single and Double-Sided PCB’s and other materials to mill from.
- DAVID 3D Scanner
- Objects can be scanned as long as they are non-reflective, nor too dark for the scanner to pick up. Object size is often not an issue.
- HTC Vive
- Students are able to come and login to their own Steam or other accounts to use any software they may have purchased on their own.
- Oculus Rift
Miscellaneous Parts and Tools:
- LittleBits Circuit Kits
- Electric multimeter
- Numerous Raspberry Pi’s
- There are designated stations for Raspberry Pi’s however, students are encouraged to bring their own microSD cards to save their work. Recommended size of at least 16GB.
- Arduino Boards
- Numerous Sparkfun Inventor’s Kits
- Various Motors Sensors and attachments for both Raspberry Pis and Arduinos